The Canon CR2 to JPG converter is the most widely used converter to convert CR2 images into many formats such as GPG/JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, or GIF images. This software is freely available. This software can support batch conversion, So you can add multiple files and convert them simultaneously. Let’s see the basics of this terminology first.
What is the CR2 File Format?
CRS stands for the Canon Raw 2( 2nd edition) image. An image taken from a Canon camera then further stored into a computer is called the CR2 image file. These files are large So, it cannot be edited without conversion. Conversion is mandatory.
What is the JPG File Format?
The Word JPG or JPEG stands for the Joint Photographic Expert Group. JPG file format is most commonly used. A JPG or JPEG image file is accessible due to its convenient size. Every image by default is opened in your PC by JPG or JPEG. JPG is a small image file that easily Upload/ Shared/ download on any medium.
Convert CR2 to JPG file Format
There are many ways to convert a CR2 file into JPG. These methods are listed below:
- You may download the Canon CR2 converter for the window operating system.
- Convert your files online.
- You may convert it from the Android app.
- You can convert it from Mac.
How to Convert CR2 To JPG?
Here we are going to share this method with you. This is a very convenient method. This method is recommended when you have to convert so many files at once and you have a large hard drive. You just need to follow the mentioned steps.
- Click on the download button ( It will take few seconds while downloading)
- After downloading, Run the step on your PC.
- After installation opens the application.
- Browse where you want to save your file to the desired place, name the file, and set the file type JPG to be saved.
- As you click on the save button the desired CR2 file will be converted into JPG and saved on the chosen location.
|Software Name||CR2 Converter 1.0 for Windows.|
|Operating system||Window 98 to Window 10|
Convert CR2 To JPG or JPEG online
There are many websites available to convert CR2 (canon Raw Edition 2) to JPG or JPEG files online. You just need to put your query on google. “Convert CR2 To JPG or JPEG online”. This method is convenient. You no need to install any software on your device. This is the most preferable method if you want to convert just to 3 files. The Internet is mandatory for this method.
- Click on the URL First: convertio
- chooses your file location into your browser. You may choose your file from dropbox, google drive, and from any URL.
- You may customize the settings as well. E.g Size, Quality, color, DPI, and other compression formats according to your desire.
- Click on the “Start conversion” button.
- After a few seconds, the desired file is ready to download.
Convert CR2 To JPG or JPEG from the Android app.
Now the question raised in your mind how to convert CR2 to JPG from an Android phone? So here we are elaborating the method to install the best app to convert your CR2 file into JPG. You just need to follow the mentioned steps.
- Open your google play.
- Write an image converter on the search bar.
- Select the ImageConvertor.
- Install it on your mobile phone.
- Give permission.
- Open App. Select the desired file and start converting according to desired.
Convert CR2 To JPG or JPEG from Mac.
The simplest method to change CR2 to JPG from mac is to just install a graphic converter. Through this converter, you may import your raw file up to 100 file formats and export up to 32 output formats in batch. you just need to follow the mentioned steps.
- Just download the Graphic convertor
- Install it on your device.
- Select” add images to convert” or add the folder to convert” to upload raw images for conversion.
- Select out the file as a JPEG format.
- Click or conversion.
Note: Please make an original copy aside. Because it is impossible to reverse your conversion back to JPG to CR2.