NovaBench is a superfast benchmarking software that quickly checks the computer hardware components performance and provides a comparison report. It checks for the system’s processor, hard drive, RAM, and video card performance. There are options to run specific tests by making a selection, or you can run all the tests at a time. The process is quick and takes no more than a minute.
Is novabench is trust worthy?
The software shows up the tested components’ scores and some general reports about the system’s performance. Most of the results are to the point showing definite scores, while some components have detailed scoring information. Further, you can compare the scores online to match your PC’s performance to the latest tests.
Why you need NovaBench?
If you have purchased a new system or upgraded the previous one, you will want to check its performance. NovaBench software allows you to run a fast check of your system’s credibility. By using the software, you can check the following parameters of your system:
- Floating Point Test
- Integer Test
- MD5 Hashing Speed
- 3D Graphics Test
- RAM Speed
- Disk Write Speed
Floating Point Test
This test finds the floating-point arithmetic calculation speed of the CPU.
This test finds out the integer speed of the CPU.
MD5 Hashing Speed
This test checks for the general performance of the CPU.
3D Graphics Test
This test is to find the GPU of a 3D scene that is heavily shader.
This test finds the READ and WRITE speed of the RAM.
Disk Write Speed
This test checks the write speed of the primary storage device or any other selected storage device.
Download Novabench for Windows
To download the software for windows operating system, you have to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Click the option “Download for free”, and your download starts.
- You can then run the software and install it on your computer.
- Once the program is installed, you can run the app.
- Click on the “Start Benchmark Test” button, and you can have your system’s performance report in a minute or two.
Download Novabench for MAC
You can download the software for your MAC device also. Follow the following steps:
- Go to novabench.com.
- Click on the “Download” button at the top.
- It opens a new page. Select the “Download for macOS” option and click on it.
- Your download will start. After completing the download, run the program.
- You can install the software on your device by following the instructions.
- You can then check your PC’s performance by clicking on the “Start Benchmark Test.”
This software is a pretty fast way of testing and comparing your PC’s performance. The features of the free version of the novabench software are listed below:
1) Comprehensive and Fast Testing
The software comprehensively tests the system for the following results;
- CPU Tests
- GPU Tests
- Open CL Compute Test
- Direct 3D 11/Metal Graphics Test
- Disk read and write Speed
- Memory Transfer Speed
- The software provides a unique feature of comparing your computer’s performance to thousands of similar PC’s.
- It provides information about how the computer is stacked up.
- Application gives suggestions for improvements.
- It also saves the results on your device on demand.
3) Optimize and Repair
● The software optimizes your system and also repair for bugs in the system to improve efficiency.
Novabench Pro Features
The purchased version of the software is even better as you can enjoy the pro services offered by the developers. The pro package includes the following services:
The novabench pro version facilitates portability of the software. You can carry your software on a USB anywhere. You can run the program directly from the USB without installing on the system. Moreover, the internet connection is not required for running the program.
Battery Wear History
The battery’s total charge capacity reduces with time. How often you recharge and discharge your battery affects its life span. You can keep track of the battery usage by enabling “Battery Wear History” feature. This feature automatically records and make a chart of the battery’s health with time.
The software can also keep track of the CPU’s temperature and load, and creates a chart of temperature history. To advantage from this feature, you have to enable “Temperature History”. High temperature slows down the CPU’s performance. Dust deposits also result in heating of the CPU. Temperature History assists you in keeping your system cool.
You can schedule your benchmark test from daily to monthly. You have to enable scheduled testing to allow the software to run the tests at chosen intervals. Time to time testing keeps you aware of your PC’s performance and helps you troubleshoot problems.
The software also facilitates the writing of scripts using its benchmark. You can have the output either in the machine or human-readable formats. The test can be easily carried out through remote sessions.
The pro version has many advantages over the free version, and you can fully control your software as per your requirements. You can also make your results private and export your result sheet to excel or CSV files.
The recommended system requirements for NovaBench download are:
- The operating system is at least Windows XP 32 bit. Moreover, it is compatible with wtih win 7, 8, and 10.
- The processor must be AMD Duron 2.0 GHz or Intel cerelon 1 GHz.
- Graphics version may be NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 or AMD Radeon Xpress 1200.
- The system memory should be at least 250 MB (RAM).
- The central storage must be at least 1 GB hard drive.
- The graphic card should be compatible with DirectX 9.
This NovaBenchs software to check your system’s hardware credibility. The free version is also suitable for the standard user. But there are some limitations of the software as well. As the testing speed is breakneck, so it is not enough to judge the performance and speed of a mechanical device. Further, the results produced show average calculation, and are not accurate. Despite these cons, the software is reliable if you want a quick check of the system