TransMac is a famous software to access DMG volume and make bootable USB from macOS DMG file on Windows. In today’s life, most of the development work is done on Linux OS or Windows. Windows is the first most emerging technology used all around the world. Even many of the iOS development tasks are done on Windows OS. That is why Windows developers worked for the alternative software for accessing MAC files that developers can use on Windows OS. This software is easy to use on Windows even for the people who do not belong to the development background.
We all know that people use Windows OS more than iOS/Mac. iOS, no doubt, have its specifications and different type of development than Windows OS. Many iOS developers develop and create applications for iPhones, iPods, and iPads. But its development techniques and coding are difficult than those of Windows OS. That is why there are fewer iOS developers in the world than Windows OS developers.
TransMac – Quality Solution to Evaluate Mac files on Windows
Sharing, transferring, and storing files and data is a big issue that has been resolved by many of the great developers. Now people can easily share, store, open, and transfer files of any format on Windows OS. For this purpose, the TransMac software application was develop by Acute Systems, created in 1990. Their goal was to provide quality software products to finish the barriers in the computing world.
How to use Trnasmac?
TransMac is a software use by Windows developers to open the file format of iOS or Mac. It works as a medium between Windows extension files and iOS extension files. If a user has downloaded or installed this software, he can easily access all the iOS files on Windows.
Why do we need TrnasMac?
The primary question that arises is that why does the Windows developer need this application software. The answer is that the developers need to access Mac files on Windows for development work. It can store, share, transfer, and copy the files containing the extension of Mac files.
The essential purpose of TransMac is that it opens the APFS and HFS format of disk drives and DMG files on Windows OS.
- APFS is an abbreviation of the Apple File System. It developed on March 27, 2017, at Apple Inc. Application is a part of the designing of iOS-based electronics. It includes iPods, iPads, iPhones, and MacBooks.
- HFS is the abbreviation of Hierarchal File System. Software was developed in 1998 with the release of Mac OS 8.1. It is designed in a way to organize the directories in storage. software helps to categorize each file or folder with its required directory. It manages all the data in a hierarchal way even if more data is storing in Mac OS.
- DMG stands for Disk iMaGe. It is a type of file format that is using for distributing software in Mac OS.
Transmac download full for Windows
To download this software application on Windows, you need to follow these steps:
- Open your Chrome browser and type TransMac on the search bar.
- Navigate through the page and find the right website to download it.
- Usually, the first link on the search page is the right one given by Acute Systems.
- You can make a download from this link given above.
- When the downloading has been completed, you can click on the file.
- The downloaded file will begin o run, and you will complete the setup wizard to install it on your PC.
- Set the required software setting while installing.
- You can access this any time by clicking the icon on your desktop.
The download link will provide a proper installation and user guide. However, the fetching file of a different OS is difficult. You can fetch just a few files on Windows OS, not the Mac-only files on it. When you complete installing this in your PC, you will get a 15-day free trial with almost all of the services provided by this software. After 15 days, you need to purchase the software by paying online.
Transmac download full for Mac
TransMac is no doubt a smart software that helps to read and write DMG files on Windows OS. It reduces the gap between the two majorly used OS around the world. But unfortunately, it is not a cross-platform software application. It is specifically develope for Windows OS to access the Mac iOS file format.
Plus, there is no point in developing this tool for Mac iOS because the Mac iOS file format is already being opened on it.
Some of the salient features of this software are as follows:
- Application supports the APFS – Apple File System.
- It also helps open Mac APFS, HFS, HFS+, flash drives, CD/DVD media files, floppy disk files, dmg, spread bundle files, etc.
- Application helps to copy HFS and DMG image files to Mac iOS.
- It helps to restore and save data and images of disk drives and flash drives.
- Software can read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs.
- It helps to create, compress, expand and split DMG files to Mac.
The significant advantages of TransMAc are:
- It is the best tool to read and write Mac iOS file format in Windows OS.
- Software is a lightweight software that installs quickly.
- It is available for a 15-day trial in which the developer can check if this tool is worth buying or not.
The significant disadvantages of TransMAc are:
- It is not a cross-platform tool.
- Application requires only Windows OS to allow user evaluation.
- It is not a free tool after 15-days of trial.
If we see its primary purpose, which is to provide the facility to open a Mac file format on Windows, it is fair to download and evaluate. It helps the user open, create, store, expand, and process Mac files on Windows OS without making a virtual machine.
But you need to purchase its license from the company if you want to use it permanently. So it depends on the user either he likes the software and wants to buy it or not.